Saturday 6 February 2016

Hello out there

Hey! It's me!
Hi. I'm Emma, and I like to make things.

I've been an avid sewist and hardcore sewing blog reader for a few years now, but I've always watched the action from the internet sidelines, as it were. 

But these days, I find I'm no longer content to just watch and observe. I want to join in the conversation with the amazing sewing community I've followed and admired from afar. I'd like to share my successes and failures with people who can encourage and support this hobby/passion/obsession of mine. 

So - here goes nothing! I'm putting this little blog out in to the world in the hopes that it will strike a chord with someone, somewhere.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you - thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment